win|比分

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

VBA code for setting Income value

1 reply [Last post]
                                              Dariusz C
                                              User offline. Last seen 12 weeks 1 day ago. Offline
                                              Groups: None

Hi experts

I'm writing macro for Asta and hit the wall when I want to assign income value in task.

Below code finds Income Cost Centre assigned, but can't find a way to set value.

Dim t As TaskBase

Dim bcv As BarChartView
                                              Dim ca As CostAllocation

Set bcv = ap.CurrentView
                                               AllTasks = bcv.AllTaskBaseIds
                                                For Each act In AllTasks    
                                                   For i = 1 To t.Allocations.Count
                                                           Set ca = t.Allocations(i)
                                                       'here I need to set income value on this task 
                                                    Next i
                                               Next act

Thank you in advance for any hints!

Replies

Dariusz C
                                              User offline. Last seen 12 weeks 1 day ago. Offline
                                              Groups: None

It wasn't work with ca.Value.
                                              I found that work like below:

The missing code is:

ca.GivenValue = 100 ' or whatever you need

Topic closed :)

Mobile Games

Go abroad

game

Celebrity

Foreign exchange

Go abroad

Second-hand housing

reading

aviation